Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Weekend workshop




I spent the weekend learning new jewelry making techniques one of which is etching on metal, I am SO hooked. I love the effects that can be achieved, I can see this fitting it with my designs. I see the daisy in a whole new light...
I took the workshop from a wonderful, creative and super fun lady named Jill Rockwell,
( www.Jrockwearableart.blogspot.com )
check out her beautiful work and check out some of the work that the other ladies made also. She has taught me a few workshops and I look foward to more, it is always an interesting and relaxed way to learn, and I get to hang out with some of the most amazing ladies who also like to create,
Thanks for a great weekend ladies,
Mimi xo ( mixed metal Mimi )

1 comment:

  1. I knew when you three signed up it would be a very agreeable gathering! I had as much fun as you all did. Love your etsy creations! I'm gonna link to your blog from mine.

    ReplyDelete