Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Spring


Spring has not sprung here on the west coast, mother nature has not turn the switch on yet.

Even though I am anxious to get in the garden and play in the sun I love that I can be in Our Treehouse creating new pieces.

I have a dear friend who requested some Alpaca earrings. I love a challenge so I ran up to the studio and came out with 2 little copper beasts. I e-mailed her a pic and she responded with " I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. They will hang on the ears of a brilliant woman who owns an alpaca farm. She is wonderfully creative with her wool that she sheers, dyes, spins and knits into beautiful items to sell in her shop.

On another note, the daisy theme is a hit." The daisy...it's the new rose" ( thanks Steph xo)

So I am making daisies. I just sold a pair of sterling silver hoops with a sweet little sterling silver daisy, simple and everyday. Keep your eyes peeled in my shop for a new spring line-Daisies...

Thanks for looking,

Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment