Monday, May 24, 2010

May long weekend


May long weekend on the coast is still rainy and not what I would call warm. I bought some plants for the garden in hopes of getting my hands in the soil, but they still sit in their pots.

It's OK though, I took advantage of the weather to play in the Treehouse and visit with some dear friends. I learned a lot today, not only on jewelry making but of friendship and sisterhood. I caught up with an old friend who is troubled. I immediately came home to create a necklace for her which I call " Circles ". Our life goes through circles, some good, some bad. I hope that it brings her some peace and reassurance that she is working on getting in the right circle, or getting someone else in the right circle.
My thoughts are with you, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment