Friday, April 12, 2013

Metal Magic with Mimi

I have finalized the details of the class, " Metal Magic with Mimi "
It will be held at www.inspireshawnigan.com
Sunday, May 5th from 10-3
Bring a lunch or snack. ( there is a coffee shop and bakery across the road , I will see if they are open on Sundays )
There is a maximum of 8 people for this course.
50.00$ includes everything. I will have extra pieces and complete kits available to purchase if people want to do more in class or at home.
Wear something you don't mind getting dirty or even stained.
If you have rubber stamps that you like bring them, but I have lots.
The projects offered in this class are: ( copper or brass )
1- bookmark
2-dog tag pendant
3-tag for you pet
4-label for a journal, cookbook, address book...
5-pendant complete with cord, or magnetic choker
6- key chain.
Grab a friend and try this fun and easy metal etching technique.
I do require payment when you reserve so I know how many supplies I need to buy. Contact me on Facebook or E-mail me at mixedmetalmimi@hotmail.com
 to reserve your spot. I will accept Visa and Master card, Or a check can be mailed. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment