Sunday, October 28, 2012

New Studio

I am getting ready to move into my new studio. I have spent the day bringing box loads of silver, copper and brass treasures down from the Treehouse Studio.( I have been up and down those stairs more times than I care to mention, oh well it is my stair climber exercises for the day...) My lovely husband spent last Sat. finishing the supply area of the studio into a usable space for me to store all these wonderful pieces. I
want to extend a special thank you to all my friends and customers who have given me mixed metal serving platters, dishes and bowls to add to my ever growing collection. A very special thank you to my parents who have spent every weekend rummaging through their local garage sales, church bazares and estate sales to find just the right forgotten treasure for me to upcycle. they have worked tirelessly to pack and ship box after box out west from Montreal. Love you all xo

No comments:

Post a Comment