Thursday, July 29, 2010

New Line





I have been busy in Our Treehouse Studio creating a new line. I call it " Black Classic" for a lack of a better title. I can't design, create, organize my store, photograph my pieces, network... something has to give. So if anyone has a suggestion for a better title for my newest line, (see pics and go to the Etsy store to see more) I would LOVE some ideas, I feel a give-away coming on... I know that it is next to impossible to leave a comment on this blog so please feel free to e-mail me any comments, suggestions and ideas @ ourtreehousedesigns@hotmail.com.

I came upon this design somewhat by accident, I dipped a piece in the oxidation solution for too long and it came out pitch black, I instantly LOVED it, ask anyone who knows and loves me, what my favorite color is and the answer would be BLACK, so when I saw the piece and combined it with silver and copper I was giddy. So the question is are there really accidents??? or meant to be??? I ask myself that question often, it goes deep for me. ( H xo )

So here are my designs and much more to come, my head is over loaded, I create in my sleep, or lack of sleep...

Mimi xo ( mixed metal Mimi )

No comments:

Post a Comment